You really need something that can handle all the knocks and bruises while travelling and the Dell Vostro range is designed for that. You are not going to get music like the XPS range, but heck, you are here for business. The Dell Vostro 15 3558 (and there are more versions), is very well specified as can be seen by the table below. Powerfully efficient: Work through your day quickly and conveniently with the latest Intel® Core™ processor.
This ultra-low voltage processor delivers power and an efficient performance. Really crucial if you are sitting on a plane or travelling by train, you need that extra little bit of battery power. Anti-glare for optimal viewing: A 15.6 " anti-glare screen with optional Full HD resolution gives you the clarity you crave, so you can work comfortably in any environment. A boost in multitasking: Increase the performance of graphics-rich applications with up to 2GB1 of discrete graphics that make everything look clearer, from Excel spreadsheets to video editing.
|Dell™ Vostro™ 15 3558 Series in red|
Features that help you succeed: Simple data entry: Breeze through spreadsheets with a 10-key number pad. I just cannot imagine working without it.
Easy video conferencing: Take your meetings online with a built-in HD webcam and the impressive clarity of Waves MaxxAudio®.
Sophisticated, practical design: The micro-striped, textured cover is less prone to scratches and easy to grip, so your laptop will stay looking sleek and professional.
Simplify connections to projectors and external monitors with a VGA output . Connect to your external media with three USB ports and an SD card reader, or download files quickly with a built-in optical drive and Gigabit Ethernet.
The Dell Vostro 15 3558 Target Businesses/Usage Environment:
- Office/Personal use
- Sales and mobile workforce
- Small business, home office, local medical office/ clinics, start-ups, retail store fronts, architects, designers, restaurants/cafes
Typical usage include:
- Basic office operations and content creation
- Business communications (IM, social media and online chat, video conferencing)
- Data storage and transferring files (The concept of cloud is not widely adopted)
- Project presentations
- Content sharing with customers (x-rays in medical office, menus or play videos in cafes)
- Personal entertainment: online shopping, casual gaming, internet surfing